- Engravings: INFINITY symbol; engraved around the edge with the words L’ESPACE EST L’ORDRE DES CHOSES QUI COEXISTENT (space is the order of things that coexist)
- Dimensions: medal diameter 3.2cm, chain length 25cm with adjustable length clasp
- Composition: brass plated with one micron of gold
Necklace from the EPPURE collection with a medal engraved with the INFINITY symbol. Whether mathematical, alphabetical or symbolic, this necklace will speak to you in the language that suits you. Also available in silver color.
Hint: The Eppure collection, dedicated to mathematics, takes up Gallileo’s phrase “and yet, it turns”! (eppure means “and yet”). This collection refers to various existential questions:
– what is infinity
– sigma, the symbol of sum, or the meaning of being together
– phi, the symbol of perfection…
– pi, the mysterious builder at the heart of so many things
We hope this necklace from L’INACCESSIBLE ETOILE will enchant you. Do not hesitate to share your opinion with us. We are at your disposal for any questions concerning this collection at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.